A continuación, se detalla la oferta y búsqueda de candidatos y candidatas para el próximo corte de las acciones Marie Skłodowska-Curie, que pertenecen al programa H2020.
METHODOLOGY TO MEASURE SOCIAL IMPACT OF NEW FUNDING SCHEMES
- OFFER DEADLINE: 30/06/2019 12:30 – Europe/Brussels
- EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME: H2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – IFhttp://kveloce.com/msca-if-2019/
- LOCATION: Spain, Valencia
- ORGANISATION/COMPANY: Kveloce I+D+i
Who we are?
Senior Europa (Kveloce I+D+i) is an SME specialised in the development, implementation, and exploitation of R&D projects and their funding, with a history of more than 10 years. The company is composed by a team of ten women with different and complementary profiles, distributed in three Spanish regions: Valencia (East region), Asturias (North regions) and Madrid (central region).
Kveloce research lines focus on the area of health and social policy and innovation, with strong background on inclusion projects for individual with disabilities, older people and other vulnerable groups. Likewise, new lines of research are being opened that will be reinforced in the coming years as: i) circular economy and human behaviour; ii) evaluation of the socio-economic impact of innovation and technology; iii) new business models and social innovation; (iv) participatory processes, co-creation, and new governance models; and finally (v) ICT user friendly solutions for capacity building, dissemination and exploitation purposes.
Who are we looking for?
Kveloce I+D+i looks for experienced researchers willing to move forward existing social innovation methodologies to offer suitable and integrated tools to evaluate the social impact of new funding systems as Social Impact Bonds or outcome-based measures in social, health and environmental challenges. Concretely, we invite experienced researchers to contact us if they are interested in reinforcing one of the following research lines in Kveloce:
- valuation of the socio-economic impact of innovation measures to face current social, environmental and health challenges;
- new business models and social innovation;
- participatory processes, co-creation, and new governance models.
What are the Eligibility criteria for candidates?
As requested in the call, at the deadline for the submission of the proposals (11/09/2019), researchers:
- Shall be in possession of a doctoral degree or 4 years of full-time equivalent experience; and
- Must not have resided or carried out their main activities in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the above-mentioned deadline.
What is the selection process to submit the IF with Kveloce?
Researchers willing to apply an IF with Kveloce should check the eligibility criteria described above. In case you respond to those requisites, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents before the 30th June 2019:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (cv europass);
- A summary presentation of your research proposal (max. 2 pages long);
- A cover letter (1 page);
Proposals will be pre-selected based on internal evaluation. Candidates will be informed of the results of the pre-selection a week after the deadline.