Two specific jobs offered for senior consultant in European programmes, specialised in proposal preparation and Project management:
- Permanent contract (with the corresponding evaluation period).
- Six month-temporary contract to cover a high demand period with possibility to become a permanent contract depending on the results achieved.
Position of Senior project manager specialized in R&D.
- To detect R&D financing opportunities for clients at European level (H2020), as well as at national and international level (State Plan R+D+i, CDTI, EUREKA, Operating Groups, NEOTEC, etc.) adapted to the fields of activity of Kveloce and its business partners.
- To prepare project proposals and carry out the necessary follow-up during the negotiation and / or evaluation phases until the signature of the contract with the client (support in consortium definition, proposal preparation, budget supervision, risk matrices elaboration and development of project management plans).
- To elaborate market studies for technologies and / or products subject to the projects.
- To carry out networking actions and liaise with the appropriate financing entities.
- Commercial action of proposals for R&D projects with companies.
- Demonstrated experience in writing European proposals and managing European R&D projects of at least 5 years (please, specify in the CV the programs and projects written and managed).
- C1 English level (an English interview will be conducted).
- User-level knowledge of office applications (MS Office).
- Availability to travel in national and European territories.
- Spanish or EU member state nationality or, nationality of any of the states in which, under the international treaties established by the European Union and ratified by Spain, the free movement of workers is applicable, under the terms defined in the Treaty establishing the European Union.
- Applicants with a different nationality from the ones mentioned in the previous point may also apply and it will only be necessary to meet the requirements established in the current regulations.
- Academic degree (University Degree or Master).
Other merits that will be valued:
- Ph.D degree.
- Specialization courses received or taught.
- Scientific merits: articles, papers and publications in which the candidate appears as author / co-author.
- Other languages.
- Volunteer work, collaborations with NGOs, etc.
- Initiative and pro-activity.
- Organization and job planning.
- Flexibility and adaptation.
- Autonomy and ability to work in teams.
- Ability to manage interpersonal relationships.
What we offer?
- Continuous training, possibility of promotion, dynamic team, flexible hours and work from home.
- Starting salary: from € 24,000 (annual gross), according to experience.
Send us your CV and presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 10th 2020.